This section of the website is dedicated to sharing concrete, documented experiences in which evaluation has been conducted with multiple instances of social participation. It is interesting to learn about case studies, the methodologies used, lessons learned and successes achieved as well as the difficulties and challenges for the future. It is a space to share real experiences of participatory and collaborative evaluations conducted in the region.
We would be grateful if you could share any relevant case studies or experiences through this community of practice and learning.
1. PARTICIPATORY EVALUATION OF CANCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT SERVICES IN VALLE DE LA ESTRELLA (COSTA RICA)
2. PARTICIPATORY EVALUATION OF THE ‘WORKING GROUPS’ STRATEGY AT SANTA TERESA COMMUNITY (SANTIAGO, CHILE)
3. PARTICIPATORY EVALUATION EXPERIENCES OF INTERVENTIONS BY SERVICIO PAÍS PROGRAM (CHILE): INCLUDING LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN SOCIAL PROGRAM EVALUATION
4. LEAVING A FOOT PRINT. STORIES OF EVALUATIONS THAT MADE A DIFFERENCE (a. LATINA & cARIBEEAN)
5. PARTICIPATORY EVALUATION OF THE ‘WORKING GROUPS’ STRATEGY AT SAN MATEO MENDIZÁBAL (PUEBLA, MEXICO)
6. IMPROVEMENT OF EDUCATION QUALITY TO COVER VULNERABLE POPULATION IN LATIN AMERICA
7. A PARTICIPATORY METHOD FOR SCHOOL EVALUATIONS: THE IACE
8. THE II INSTITUTIONAL SELF-EVALUATION OF THE UNLA: A PARTICIPATORY EXPERIENCE (ARGENTINA)
9 THE INTERIM EVALUATION OF THE CRIA PROGRAM (GUATEMALA)
10. EVALUATING 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCIA SUR
11. Evaluating with rights-holders. Lessons from Mexico
12. LEARNING BY DOING. EXPERIENCES IN AFRICA, ASIA AND LATIN AMERICA